HALLOWEEN AND NYE EVENTS:
Courtesy and RESPECT are MANDATORY at Caliente. Members and Non-Members may be REMOVED from the clubhouse and/or property if their actions impact the enjoyment of others, including the resort staff
Tickets are per person. Couples are required to purchase two tickets. Couples must arrive together. All ticket sales are final with no refunds issued
NO real or authentic looking weapons are permitted even if part of the costume.
Single Females and Single Males may purchase proper event tickets online (Single Males cannot purchase regular day passes online)
Combo Tickets are for both Halloween and NYE events. NO REFUNDS for unused portion of the Combo Tickets.
Combo Tickets may not be purchased after the Halloween Event
Incorrect tickets purchased (e.g. Single Female for a Single Male) will be required to pay the difference at the current ticket prices
Entry is NOT permitted without a ticket...this includes active members without a ticket
Ticket prices are subject to change as the event date nears
Ticket must be presented at the Gatehouse and Clubhouse for entry
Event Tickets include Day pass for each ticket purchased for the day beginning at 8am and ending at 4pm
Event tickets include limited buffet or food service at no additional charge
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are NOT included in ticket purchase
The clubhouse will close for a period of time for event set up (4pm-7pm). All Guests and members MUST depart the Clubhouse prior to 4PM
Regular Day Passes (no ticket for Halloween or NYE Event) EXPIRE at 4pm
Member ticket prices only apply to members. Non-Members purchasing or possessing member tickets will be REQUIRED to pay the difference at the current ticket prices.
Tickets transferred to others require notification to the Caliente Front Desk at 813-996-3700x0
NO large bags will be allowed into the event. Bags must be smaller than 12x12
ALL entering will be required to remove any face coverings to verify identity. They can be worn after ID is verified.
Normal parking may be altered to support the number of attendees. Please be mindful of security and traffic guard directions upon entering the property.
Members may access the Clubhouse area after the event ends at 3am; non-members are expected to depart the clubhouse
During the event, members and guests ARE allowed re-entry. Check-in with security on departure.
- Courtesy and RESPECT are MANDATORY at Caliente. Members and Non-Members may be removed from the clubhouse and/or property if their actions impact the enjoyment of others, including the resort staff
- Persons under 21 are not permitted in the amenity areas
- NO real or authentic looking weapons are permitted even if part of the costume.
- For the safety of our staff, please RESPECT their personal space and refrain from explicit conversations and behaviors
- Concealed carry permits are INVALID inside Caliente Resort
- Bags and persons entering the clubhouse ARE subject to physical and electronic search
- Single male day passes are NOT available online, they can be purchased in person ONLY at the front gate.
- Valid Government ID MUST be presented to purchase a day pass and gain access to the Resort or Property
- Members are REQUIRED to present their membership card upon request
- All tickets MUST be printed and presented at the gate to gain entry
- Please NO NOT bring coolers, food or beverages. Outside food and beverages are NOT allowed in the amenity areas.
- Pool towels are provided for overnight guests ONLY - Residents, Members, and Guests NOT staying in a Caliente Accommodation MUST bring towels
- Couples MUST arrive together to be admitted on a couple's pass
- Caliente IS cashless. Credit cards (subject to 3% service fee) or Cash Cards purchased at front desk are required for purchases
- Pets are NOT permitted in the Clubhouse area. Service Dogs in accordance with ADA Guidance are permitted
- For Nightclub Table Reservations or Poolside Day Bed Reservations the front desk can be contacted at 813-996-3700 x0
- Overnight "camping" in a tent, vehicle, or Recreational Vehicle is NOT permitted. RV's on a reserved Caliente RV lot ARE permitted. NO RV Generator use permitted